আপুনি যদি অসম চৰকাৰৰ দ্বাৰা পৰিচালিত চৰকাৰী বিদ্যালয়ত ষষ্ট মান শ্ৰেণীত পঢ়ি আছে আৰু আজি আপুনি ইয়াত Class 6 Science Chapter 6 Question Answer in English বিচাৰি আহিছে, তেন্তে চিন্তাৰ কোনো কাৰণ নাই।
আমি আপোনালোকৰ বাবে Assamese Medium নামৰ এই শিক্ষামূলক ৱেবছাইটত SCERT Class 6 Science Chapter 6 Question Answer in English লৈ আহিছোঁ। আপুনি সম্পূৰ্ণ পাঠ্যপুথিৰ প্ৰশ্ন উত্তৰ ইয়াতে পাব।
Class 6 Science Chapter 6 Question Answer in English 2023
অসমৰ চৰকাৰী বিদ্যালয় ষষ্ট মান শ্ৰেণীৰ বিজ্ঞান বিষয়ৰ ষষ্ট অধ্যায় (Changes Around Us Question Answer) তথা Class 6 Science Chapter 6 Question Answer in English ত আমি Textual Question Answer দিয়াৰ লগতে আমি আপোনালোকৰ বাবে কিছু গুৰুত্বপূৰ্ণ অতিৰিক্ত প্ৰশ্ন উত্তৰ দিবলৈ প্ৰয়াস কৰিছো।
আশা কৰোঁ আপোনালোকে এই লিখনিৰ জৰিয়তে বহু প্ৰকাৰে উপকাৰী হব। তেন্তে আহক কোনো সময় নষ্ট নকৰাকৈ আজি আমি Changes Around Us Question Answer তথা Class 6 Science Chapter 6 Question Answer in English আলোচনা কৰোঁ।
Textbook Question Answer
Class 6 Science Chapter 6 Question Answer in English ত আমি প্ৰথমতে আলোচনা কৰিব গৈ আছো Exercise ত দিয়া প্ৰশ্নবোৰৰ উত্তৰ।
1. To walk through a waterlogged area, you usually shorten the length of your dress by folding it. Can this change be reversed?
Ans: Yes, it can be reversed by unfolding the dress.
2. You accidentally dropped your favorite toy and broke it. This is a change you did not want. Can this change be reversed?
Ans: No, this change (breaking of a toy) cannot be reversed.
3. Some changes are listed in the following table. For each change, write in the blank column, whether the change can be reversed or not.
|Can Be Reversed- Yes/No
|The sawing of a piece of wood
|The melting of ice candy
|Dissolving sugar in water
|The cooking of food
|The ripening of mango
|Souring of milk
4. A drawing sheet changes when you draw a picture on it. Can you reverse this change?
Ans: No, we cannot get a fresh drawing sheet once a picture is drawn on it with paint/ oil or water. However, we can reverse the change, if a soft pencil is used to draw the picture.
5. Give examples to explain the difference between changes that can or cannot be reversed.
Ans: Examples of reversible and irreversible changes
6. A thick coating of a paste of Plaster of Paris (POP) is applied over the bandage on a fractured bone. It becomes hard on drying to keep the fractured bone immobilized. Can the change in POP be reversed?
Ans: No, the change in POP cannot be reversed since it is a chemical change.
7. A bag of cement lying in the open gets wet due to rain during the night. The next day the sun shines brightly. Do you think the changes, that have occurred in the cement, could be reversed?
Ans. No, these are irreversible chemical changes.
Additional Question Answer
Class 6 Science Chapter 6 Question Answer ত আমি যি Additional Question Answer দিবলৈ চেষ্টা কৰিছোঁ সেই সকলোবোৰৰ ভিতৰত আছে কিছু গুৰুত্বপূৰ্ণ অতি চমু প্ৰশ্ন উত্তৰ, কিছু চমু প্ৰশ্ন উত্তৰ আৰু কেইটামান দীঘল প্ৰশ্ন উত্তৰ। তেন্তে আহক আমি আলোচনা আৰম্ভ কৰোঁ।
Very Short Type Question Answer
1. Give two examples of slow changes.
Ans: Growing of plants & Ripening of fruits.
2. Give two examples of fast changes.
Ans: Blow off the balloon and roll out the roti from the dough ball.
3. Give two examples of reversible changes.
Ans: Drying of wet clothes and heating of milk.
4: Give two examples of irreversible changes.
Ans: Milk to Cheese and cooking of food.
5. Can you say deforestation is an irreversible or reversible change?
Ans: It is an irreversible change.
6. Does the size of the paper change after making an airplane by folding it or by cutting it?
7. Can you change the shape of an eraser after erasing?
8. Why does a blacksmith heat the metal rim to fix it on a cartwheel?
Ans: A blacksmith heats the metal rim to fix it onto a cartwheel because a metal rim is made slightly smaller. On heating, the rim expands and fits onto the wheel. Then on cooling, the rim contracts and fits tightly onto the wheel.
9. What are slow and fast changes? Give examples.
Ans: The changes which take place in a long period of time are called slow changes whereas the changes which take place in a short period of time are called fast changes.
a) Rusting of iron, formation of day and night, ripening of fruits, and growing of trees are slow changes.
b) Burning of paper, stretching of rubber bands, blowing of balloons, and bursting of crackers are fast changes.
10. Classify the following into slow and fast changes:
(i) Spinning of top
Ans: Fast change
(ii) Formation of day and night
Ans: Slow change
(iii) Formation of curd from milk
Ans: Slow change
(iv) Change of season
Ans: Slow change
(v) Making curd from milk by adding lemon juice.
Ans: Fast change.
11. Classify the following as slow or fast change:
(i) Bearing of heart
(ii) Change of seasons
(iii) Burning of paper
(iv) Weathering of rocks
(v) Melting of wax
(vi) Cooking of food
(vii) Burning of wax
(viii) Melting of ice cream
(ix) Curding of milk
(x) Formation of day and night
12. Write some changes happening in our body.
- Our nails grow.
- Our hair grows.
- We grow taller.
- Our weight increases.
Important Short Type Question Answer
1. What is a physical change? Explain with an example.
Ans: The changes in which only the physical properties of substances are changed and no new substance is formed is called a physical change. It is a reversible change. Example: Boiling and freezing of water.
2. What is a chemical change? Explain with an example.
Ans: The changes in which new substances with new chemical properties are formed are called chemical changes.
Example: Reaction between washing soda and lemon juice in which C02 and other substances are formed.
3. What happens when sugar is heated?
Ans: When sugar is heated continuously then a black powdery substance is formed. This is a chemical change.
Important Long Question Answer
1. Explain how a metal rim slightly smaller than a wooden wheel can be fixed on it.
Ans: The metal rim is always made slightly smaller than the wooden wheel. The metal rim is heated. On heating, the rim expands and fits onto the wheel. Cold water is then poured over the rim. Due to cooling the metal rim contracts and fits tightly onto the wheel.
2. How does curd being set? Is this change reversible?
Ans: A small quantity of curd is added to warm milk. The milk is stirred and set aside undisturbed for a few hours at a warm place. In a few hours, the milk changes into curd.
Curd formed from milk cannot be changed into milk again. So, this is an irreversible (cannot be reversed) change.